Monday, December 15, 2008

Dinner Time


So, Joaquin's absolute favorite meal is Spaghetti! This is also just about the only thing that I craved to eat while I was pregnant with him. Pasta is the only thing that I can make that I know he will devour and maybe even ask for seconds! So to get him to eat peas I have to put them in his spaghetti :) He only gets to eat his favorite meal on bath nights because I know there will be a huge mess. As you can see in the pic no need for forks for this meal...well he starts out with one until he figures out that it is much quicker to just dig in with his hands and face. I guess what ever helps get his peas in that little body of his. Oops, one little pea just missed getting stuck in his nose...Yikes.

1 comment:

Dyani (and sometimes family) said...

Ha ha ha! Same in our household! But with us it's beefaroni night/bath night! We don't even BOTHER with the napkins because they will NOT do the job!